There’s so much that goes into a wedding: from legal formalities to decor to the right wedding cake, accommodation, and so much more. With our African Safari wedding package, we will be hands-on, helping you with every single detail from your arrival at the airport to your departure. And if you need more help beyond that, we are pleased to help.
This special African safari wedding package is a 5 day romantic emersion in the wild and wonderful bushveld landscape of Africa. Enjoy exquisite cuisine, unforgettable safari experiences and a wedding in the heart of the African wilderness under the open African skies.
You can expect a stylish and romantic ceremony at the banks of a crater lake, luxurious accommodation and incredible memories, made in the company of Africa’s big 5. Enjoy each other in private romantic dinners under the stars, romantic champagne bath experiences, private picnics, and a devotional Journey spa treatment. Embark on thrilling game drives into the untamed African bush, enjoy refreshments in the open veld and celebrate your union in a timeless African style.
Your safari wedding is an unforgettable experience that will unite your souls forever. And there’s nothing exhilarating like it.
Since you had a long journey, we will let you upack, relax, and settle in after your dinner [and/or lunch].
Rest easy and fall asleep to the sounds of the African wildlife. A romantic adventure awaits you tomorrow morning.
Early in the morning, you will set off for a game drive with an experienced guide and explore Africa’s wildnerness. You can expect to meet some of Africa’s big 5 as well as other animals, and a variety of bird species.
Thereafter, you will go for a boat cruise along the word’s longest river, Nile. You can expect to meet a variety of birds, hippos, crocodiles, and a variety of animals that survive off the banks of the Nile.
A local minister will conduct a beautiful ceremony to unite the two of you for eternity. The African tropical sun will shine for you, birds and animals will sing and cheer you on as the world witnesses the most beautiful moment in humanity [when two become one].
Enjoy refreshments and canapés on your afternoon game drive as a married couple and return to a safari lodge well after sunset where the wedding celebrations continue with a delicious wedding dinner under the African sky.
However, your adventure in Uganda has not yet come to an end yet. There is always something more to see. After your cozy lunch, we shall take you on an afternoon game drive.
After that, spend a night in a luxury safari lodge where a bottle of champaign awaits you.
Unfortunately, the time has come to say goodbye to the Pearl of Africa’s wilderness and to set off into your “happily ever after” as newlyweds.
A private car will take you to Entebbe airport (or your pre-arranged next stop).
Congratulations! Your hearts have been joined in the spirit of Africa. The touch of the Wild Continent will never leave you.
However, if you can’t bear to tear yourself away from Africa just yet, you can easily extend your honeymoon and explore more experiences that the continent has to offer. Maybe a few days honeymoon in Mombasa or on the pristine coastline of Seychelles? Triple Tee can easily customize your dream African honeymoon and wedding to suit you and your partner’s need[/timeline_item]
This African Wedding Safari Package Includes;
- Return flights and transfers from/to Johannesburg and bush airstrip
- 3 nights’ luxury accommodation for the bride and groom
- All your meals are included and are served in a variety of locations around the safari lodge
- All drinks including soft drinks, bottled water, fruit juices, coffee and tea, fine wines and unlimited French champagne
- Early morning game drives in open safari vehicles accompanied by qualified and experienced rangers and trackers
- Late afternoon game drive that last until after dark, offering you chance to spot predatory wildlife stalking their prey
- Private dinner for two on the eve of the wedding and optional breakfast in bed on the morning after the ceremony
- Pressing of the bride and grooms’ outfits
- Ceremony at any one of a variety of stunning locations either within the lodges or in the bush (transfers included)
- A minister, preparation for the ceremony, processing of all legal documents
- Wedding cake and special wedding meals
- A 1 hour Africology Devotional Journey Couples massage for the bride and groom the day prior to wedding ceremony
- A bridal bouquet, a button hole for the groom and flowers for decoration
- Special wedding turn down service in the bride and groom’s room
- Manicure, pedicure and make-up for the bride on the day
- Assistance from staff for the bride and groom for dressing, hair etc.
- 30 minute Africology Repair Express facial for the bride the day after the ceremony
- Photography – quoted on your requirements
- Entertainment – Choose between Africa traditional performers or an urban music band
This African Wedding Safari Package Excludes;
- Wedding guests accommodation
- Optional extras not mentioned above
It is easy to get married in Uganda as a non-resident. There are however a few things that you need to know to further assist you with your planning.
We will be able to help you with every stage of this process.
A minister will process all the legal documents in preparation for the ceremony and prepare your marriage certificate. Following the ceremony, you will receive an abridged Marriage Certificate.
The minister must then apply for a full marriage certificate, which takes approximately two months to be processed by Uganda’s Registrar of Marriages. As soon as this is completed it will be mailed to your address.
These services are all included in the wedding package price.