Our 9 Day Gorilla and Experiential Safari is for those that would love to trek gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and visit the Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary plus Water Rafting in Jinja.
The tour starts in the western rift valley area of Uganda and ends in the eastern part of Uganda or can opt for more activities when required, at any location of your choice.
We could take on an optional game drive or a hike to the top of the Magnificent Murchison falls in the Murchison Falls National Park.
Arrival in Uganda plus Airport Pick up.
Over Night at Amari Comfort Home BB
Start your 9 Day gorilla and experiential safari to Bwindi National Park.
Gorilla Friends Resort /BB
Gorilla trekking in Bwindi, after spend night in Ntungamo
Trek Savannah Hotel /BB
Drive to Fort Portal from Ntungamo and afternoon Visit to the Mabere Caves, Crater Lakes Experience and Mini hike –
Over Night in Fort Portal – West End Lodge
Departure for Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary via Masindi.
Over Night Zziwa Rhino Fund Lodge /BB
After breakfast, Set off for the Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary experience.
From Zziwa Rhino, drive to Kampala for Lunch or a snack, Relax and prepare for an evening of Music, Dance and Drama cultural experience at Ndere Troupe center.
Over Night at Amari Comfort Home/BB
Wake up early morning for Jinja after breakfast; visiting the Itanda waterfalls and the Source of the River Nile.
This is the longest river in the world; plus water rafting to close the day if time allows.
Over Night at Nile Hotel Jinja /BB
Wake up early morning for Busoga Kingdom Cultural Tour of the Kyabazinga’spalace at Bugembe Hill, Kakira Sugar Works Factory tour and late Bishop Hanington’s burial shrine.
Drive back to Kampala for Dinner and overnight. – Amari Comfort Home /BB
The City tour takes one to places some of which are as below:-
- Owino Market (the biggest in East Africa); also known as St.Balikuddembe market.
- Nakasero Market (full of spices and a variety of fruits from our endowed fertile soils).
- Namugongo Martyrs’Shrines (the Catholic and Anglican Shrines).
- The Lubiri palace to participate in Dark tourism (former torture chambers for late President Idi Amin).
- Visit to the Bahai Temple,the mother temple of the Bahai Faith in Africa sitting on approximately 52 acres ; one of only nine around the world and the only Bahai Temple on the African Continent.
- Buganda Kabaka’s palace Bulange – Mengo, where the parliament of Buganda Kingdom sits and many more when time allows.
End of our Pearl of Africa Memorable East west tour and departure to the next destination as desired; Airport drop for onward flight.
USD 1,852.00 Per Person Sharing. (Minimum of 2 persons is required )
The Tariffs Include
- Accommodations with meals (Breakfast) as stipulated per specific hotel excluding drinks.
- 1Gorilla Permits at USD 600.00 per head
- 1 entry Ticket Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary USD 50.00
- 1 water rafting ticket USD 140.00
- Airport transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Ground transportation by Private 4×4 tourist safari vehicle with an experienced driver/guide and fuel.
- Amabere caves and Crater lakes Hike Charges
- Government taxes
The Tariffs Exclude
- International and local flights (available on request)
- Visa for Uganda USD 50( On Line Visa Application )
- Tourist Insurance/ Local Health Insurance
- All optional activities /changes to the program
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
Extension 1 – 1 extra day /night in Queen Elizabeth National Park (recommended to cut short the long transfer between Ntungamo and Fort Portal)ort where you can take part in a boat Cruise on the Kazinga Channel and viewing the variety of water creatures birds and game in this national park..
Extension 2 – 1 extra day /night Ngamba Island Chimpanzee sanctuary as you proceed to the Airport