Our 7 Day gorilla and wildlife safari is for those that would love to trek gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, take Nature Walks at the Amabere Caves and Crater Lakes experience.
Can choose to take a game drive in the other parks too with different species of birds and mammals. This tour starts and ends at any location of your choice; through the great National Parks of Bwindi Impenetrable, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Murchison Falls National parks for game drives and boat cruises.
Spend the night at Ruhija Community Rest Camp /FB
Spend the night at Trek Savannah Hotel/BB
Spend the night at Bush Lodge/FB
Spend the night at Kibale Forest Camp /HB
Spend the night at Kolping Hotel /HB
Spend the night at Fort Murchison (HB).
P.S: May have to pay for second park entry fee if you exceed the 24 hours for the one bought at park entry yesterday
USD 1,895.00 Per Person Sharing. (Minimum of 2 persons is required )
- Accommodations with meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) as stipulated per specific hotel excluding drinks.
- 1Gorilla Permits at USD 600.00 per head
- Airport transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Ground transportation by Private 4×4 tourist safari vehicle with an experienced driver/guide and fuel.
- Amabere caves and Crater lakes Hike Charges
- Government taxes
- International and local flights (available on request)
- Visa for Uganda USD 50( On-Line Visa Application )
- Tourist Insurance/ Local Health Insurance
- All optional activities /changes to the program
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
Extension 1 – 1 extra day /night to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary (recommended to cut short the long transfer between Murchison Falls and Kampala).
Extension 2 – 1 extra day /night Ngamba Island Chimpanzee sanctuary as you proceed to the Airport