Guests taking this tour will be able to explore four most popular National parks in Tanzania. As experienced guides, we will prepare special itineraries that will give our guests extremely high opportunity to see all the amazing wildlife in these parks (lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes and many more). Talking from the long experience we have in the field, we are very sure that guests traveling with us will meet their expectations.
Day 1 Arrival and transfer to the hotel
Day 2 African life experience, Tree climbing lions<br />
Day 3 Big cats experience
After breakfast drive to Serengeti national park for lunch at Serengeti bush camp. On the way you will visit a traditional Maasai village to explore these traditional people of East Africa. After lunch you will continue with game drive in Serengeti national park. All meals and overnight at Serengeti bush camp.
Day 4 Hunting predators
Early morning game drive in Serengeti national park looking for hunting predators, then return to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast you will depart for a full day game drive with picnic lunch. Serengeti is the park with the largest concentration of big mammals in the world. In this park you will expect to see most of exciting wildlife like big prides of lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, jackals, hippos, crocodiles and many more. In the late afternoon you will return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 The endangered black rhino
After an early breakfast you will drive to Ngorongoro for game drive in the crater, with picnic lunch. In the crater you will mostly be looking for the endangered black rhino. Other animals include spotted hyenas, gazelles, hippos, warthogs and depending on the season, pink flamingos. In the late afternoon you will continue to Karatu Country lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 Maasai market, departure
After breakfast you will drive back to Arusha for local lunch. You will then visit the famous Maasai market for shopping (Maasai market is the best market in Arusha where one can buy souvenirs at the lowest price). You will then continue to the airport for your flight back home.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)